Friday 17 February 2012

Class 9 - Friday, February 17th 2012

Tonight my group presented our presentation on Chapter 11, "Evaluating Student Learning".  My group did well and I was happy with the way we were able to present our chapter.  I felt that the students were attentive and receptive to the information we had to share.  Our group dynamic helped us a lot and I felt that everyone pulled their weight and contributed to a truly collaborative project.

The final presentation was done in a TV talk-show format.  This was an interesting way of presenting the information, however I felt that it perhaps went a little long and didn't involve enough chances for the audience to work together or discuss new information.  It was like watching a show, and not being involved in a presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment